Partner with us
What Is a Partner?
A partner shares responsibility in some common activity with another individual or group.
A Partner of WWC is someone committed to this ministry and shares its vision.
Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal.
By no means is partnership just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. WWC faithfully commit itself to pray daily for all its Partners. We declare the blessing—the empowerment to prosper and excel in the lives of our Partners. Partners of this ministry have a right to connect to the anointing that is on this ministry so that they, too, can prosper spiritually, socially, mentally, physically, emotionally and financially.
Pray daily for God’s blessings to be on you.
- Study and diligently seek the Word of God.
- Minister to you monthly through a personal letter from.
- Furnish you with an official partner certificate.
- Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth.
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
Attend meetings in your area.
- Always pray for Kanikaraj, his family and WWC.
- Contact us periodically within a two-year period.
- Actively strive to recruit new Partners.
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge: “Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” (Philippians 4:17).